Sunday, September 28, 2008

What a weekend!

Whew! Mom's trying to wear me out. And she's doing a good job. Saturday we went with my PAWS friends to Leader Dog camp. Cisco, Blossom, Laser, Cooley & my baby bro Karson were there. I met new friends too. They will be helper dogs when they grow up, but a different kind. We played games like tic-tac-toe and got to go swimming in a lake.
I came out of the water all brown & green and Mom says I smelled like swamp. Then I had to take a bath. Not my favorite thing.
We got home Sunday and washed some clothes. Then I went to another place for a party. They had horses, kittens and a donkey. People went on a thing called a hayride. I wanted to drive the tractor but I'm still too young. Mom made me pose with orange things and some flowers. I didn't want to pose. I wanted to play with a chocolate boy named Diesel. I dosing off under the desk now so I'll say goodbye for now. I'm going on a plane ride to San Francisco on Tues morning so see ya in a week.

2 comments:

Sarah and Shadow said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had so much fun!