Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Missing my brother

I'm having a lot of fun back at home. Mom took me to the State Fair. I got to see many baby animals right after they were born. Mom forgot her digital camera so no photo's for now. I even got to see another dog get spayed. I was really interested and watched the whole thing. This weekend I'm working at the PAWS booth with Rumor & Halo at the Rochester Art & Apples festival. Mom won't forget her camera again. Stay tuned for Smooch the Pooch!
I'm missing Austin. I'm not the only one that makes the papers. Austin & his family were in the paper. He is one handsome dude! Here's the link:
http://www.livingstondaily.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080903/NEWS01/809030305&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

1 comment:

Cooley said...

Aussie girl...

Perhaps we can get together again soon....