Sunday, June 22, 2008

Picnic overload

I'm so tired I can't even lift my head off the floor-- so I'll dictate to Mom. We went to Maybury State Park today for a party. There were so many people & puppies I just could not focus. I saw some of my old friends (humans & pups) and met some new friends too. Some of them were puppy Mommies & Grandmas and many new pups just learning the ropes. And lots of dogs that have jobs already. I hope I grow up to be like them. They seem very happy. I even met some dogs that got to leave school early. Now they get to sleep on the bed and play in the water whenever they want. I'm very jealous of that!
I got to meet my 1/2 brother Karson. Miss Jane snuggled with him.

I don't fit in her lap like that anymore.

I learned how to paint. I think it turned out pretty good.

Back to my nap. This party stuff wears a girl out!

No comments: