Thursday, April 7, 2011

SLC Day 2 -Showtime

Today is the day we do our presentation. Well, I help. Mom does the hard part. We attended classes in the morning. The expo center was open and I met more friends that are from schools that teach nurses. The Sanctuary room was open and it was great. Smelled like lavender and eucalyptus. They had comfy couches and rugs to lie on.Mom wouldn't let me on the couch. :( We got our pictures taken too.








Time to get to work. I greeted everyone as they came into the session and provided some comic relief. Everyone enjoyed the presentation and had lots of questions.Then we got to relax a little. We went to a rehearsal for people called the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Music was wonderful but made me a little sleepy. I wanted to take a nap on Mom's lap on the pew. Mom reminded me that polite dogs sleep on the floor. It's been a long day. Good night.

No comments: